General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Athlete start date

When an athlete is moved from lead to active athlete, it would be nice if the date that occurs could then be under athlete>details. I would also like to be able to modify that date if I didn't go from lead to make athlete.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Custom Lead Source

Under Lead, you have an option for a source. I would like to have one or two fields that I can customize. For instance, I sell training plans on Training Peaks. When someone purchases the plan, they use an email address that is accessible to me. I then take the address and make a lead. When it comes to the source, I have to select other. I would like to be able to create a source of "Training Peaks Plans" or whatever would be appropriate.

Thanks

Chuck

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Capability To Edit Expense Categories In Bulk

Hi, I'd like the ability to change expense descriptions in bulk, i.e. I needed to go back and change all my Paypal charges to Bank Fees from Online Services one by one for the year, now I'd like to change their category to Transaction Fees

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bulk Email Athletes, with BCC

It would be nice when I Bulk email or email athletes that I would be either cc'd or bcc'd. This would help keep track of emails that have been successfully sent.

Chuck

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Jason, we made some changes to the Dashboard to allow you to get some insight into the Tasks. It’s not a list, but you can click on the graph to get a list. Let us know if you have any questions.

6. Allow me to customize Dashboard

There are widgets on the Dashboard I don't use. I'd like to hide them or take them off. Also wish the Dashboard was my home page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Auto Pay with PayPal

I ahve a few associate coaches that I pay once amount based on the number of athletes they have. I use payPal as the means of paying. Its not Payroll, per se, since they are not w-2 wages but more of a 1099 at the end of the year. With that said, I love the auto bill for the athletes, you ahve no idea how much I love that feature. BUT just the opposite would be fantastic. I set is up to pay an associate coac x amount per month, and On the 1st of the month it just send.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Chuck

Thanks for you feedback. This is an interesting idea.
    The way you have your coaches setup may be different then other groups. It sounds like you have a flat fee you pay, while others could be a percentage of service.

We’ll have to think about how to implement this in more detail. We’ll consider this for a future release

Curt

8. Associate a Task or Note with an Athlete

Is there a way to associate a task and a note to an athlete?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Yes – just go to the main Athletes page and click on any individual Athlete name to access the specific information related to that Athlete. Now you can access and create Tasks, Notes, Files, etc. that are associated to that specific Athlete. Hope that helps.

9. Mark Task as Complete from Dashboard

Would be nice to mark a Task as complete when I click on "view" next to it in my Dashboard.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Change "Close" to "Cancel" button when in item creation view

When making a new task, the window contains an "Add New Task" (or similar wording) and a "Close" button. More common--and less confusing--wording would be "Cancel" as it implies the current action will not be saved. The "Close" term is more ambiguous and in some contexts (outside AthleteOne) any data entered is saved automatically so "Close" simply means moving out of that view but data is saved. Using "Cancel" instead of "Close" would reduce the likelihood of a user clicking "Close" and deleting content they just entered.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add day of week and navigation to Dashboard calendar

The quick one-week summary for each athlete available on the Dashboard rocks!

Two tweaks would make it even better:
    (1) Add the day of the week preceding the dates (e.g., Mon 09/01, Tue 09/02) rather than just the date--as I skim across the row I start to have to count back to see what day of the week a date is.
    (2) Add the ability to go forward or backward 1 week on the Dashboard calendar. This would be particularly helpful late in the week if I want to see what's happening with all the riders in the next few…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Display more athletes on single page

It would be really nice to have a setting for how many athletes to show per page. Five per page is not enough and paging through them is takes too long. There could be some limits in terms of numbers that load quickly, but 25 would be a great option--I'd rather scroll and/or use filters than page through a few athletes at a time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. remove the discount item from the invoice

I'd like to have discounting as an option for my invoices, but don't want all clients to see that every time.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This is a good idea. I was looking at this myself. I think instead of having a filter, is to allow searching for tags in the top search box. There could be a large list of tags the list could get too big for the page. feel free to comment further on idea.

16. Add file storage to account and athlete

I think it would be nice to have a location for myself, as the coach, to keep files such as Nutritional advice PDF's, or Pacing PDF's, etc.

Do you already have a location for this? I know have multiple article and it's always tough keeping track of them. Would be nice to have one place to access them, and easily attach them to a single workout where my athlete is focusing on that specific thing(i.e. during workout nutrition), and would also be nice just to have them all in one place to access for emails/communication, etc along with everything else…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add item template for invoices

Allow me to add a new line item to a invoice that has a predefined description and cost.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base