Payment with Invoice
You can record a manual payment for any invoice in AthleteOne. Use this option when recording a payment that is related to an Athlete that has an invoice..
- Navigate to Finances on the top menu bar of any page and select Invoices.
- On the Invoice page, click on the Invoice number to access the specific invoice for which you want to record a manual payment.
- Click on the More menu at the top left of the Invoice and select Enter Payment.
- Now enter the Payment Date, Method and Amount. You can only enter the amount of the payment on the invoice.
- You can also enter a note about the payment in the Note field.
- Click the Notify Athlete of Payment box to check it if you want to have an email sent to your Athlete.
- Click the Save button to record the payment.
Payment without an Invoice
You can record a payment for items you sold that are not related to an athlete or and does not have an invoice. An example may include recording a payment for a Training Plan sold on TrainingPeaks or another workout platform.
- Select New from the top menu
- Select Payment
- Enter the values of the payment.
- Enter a coach to give them credit for the payment.
- Press Save to record the payment.