Updating Athlete Images
You can upload an image of your Athlete that does not exceed 500 KB. If your file size it too large, you can use image editing software to reduce the image size to make the file size smaller.
- Navigate to the Contacts menu at the top of any page and select Athletes.
- Click on the name of an Athlete to access their specific Athlete page and click the Edit button OR click the Menu icon (≡) at the far right of the Athlete's name and click Edit.
- You can upload an image for the Athlete at the top of the Athlete Edit page.
- Click the "Save" button at the top of the page to save your changes.
Using Social Media Profile PicturesIf you haven't uploaded an image for your Athlete, AthleteOne will attempt to use the profile picture from the social media sites list below. We will use the first image starting with the order below. You can update your social media setting from the Athlete Edit page.
- Facebook - enter the Facebook profile URL in the Athlete's Facebook field. The URL should be something like https://www.facebook.com/name.
- Twitter - enter the full twitter handle in the Athlete's Twitter field. This should be something like @handle or just the handle.
- Gravatar - a Gravatar is setup by the Athlete and uses the email address. If the Athlete has created a Gravatar account and you are using the email address they setup with Gravatar, you'll get that image.