AthleteOne helps you manage your athletes more effectively by organizing all of your coaching intelligence and athlete information in one application. You'll have a more complete picture of your athletes and be able manage them in less time.
Create and Edit Athletes
To create Athletes in AthleteOne manually:
- Navigate to New on the top menu bar of any page and click Athlete.
- Enter all of your Athlete information on this page, including an Athlete Image or Avatar, Name, Email, Contact Info, Coach, Birthdate, Athlete Type, Timezone and more.
- Click the Save button at the top of the page to save your changes.
To edit Athletes in AthleteOne:
- Find the Athlete you want to edit. (see Search and View Athletes section below)
- If you found your Athlete by searching then you're already on the Athlete page for that Athlete. Click the Edit button at the top left to edit the Athlete details.
- If you found your Athlete on the Athletes page, click on Menu icon (≡) in the top right corner of Athlete to access the action menu, then select Edit.
- Edit exiting information or enter new information for your Athlete in the appropriate fields.
- Click the Save button at the top left of the page to save your changes.
Search and View Athletes
There are 2 main ways to search for a specific athlete that you need to work with in AthleteOne.
- From any page in AthleteOne, type the Athlete name into the Search field on the top menu bar and select the Athlete name from the drop-down list.
- Navigate to Contacts on the top menu bar of any page and click Athletes. On the Athletes page, use the Type, Coach, Status or Tab filters on the left to find the Athlete you want and click the Athlete name.
Either of the 2 search methods described above will direct you to the individual Athlete page (the Athlete's name is displayed at the top of the page). Here you can view and manage all of the information for an individual Athlete.
- The Workouts tab displays will display Athlete activities and workouts from 3rd Party Applications such as Strava and Today's Plan. If you have not connected to one of the integration 3rd Party Applications, a message will display telling you that "You have no Workout for this Athlete".
- The Tasks tab displays Tasks specific to your Athlete. You can Sort and Filter how Tasks display and Edit, Archive or mark a Task Complete.
- The Notes tab displays Notes specific to your Athlete. You can Sort and Filter how Notes display and Edit or Archive a note.
- The Files tab displays Files specific to your Athlete. You can Drag and Drop to upload Files or click the + Add Files button. You can also mark whether the file is private to you or public to be shared.
- The Invoices tab displays all of the Invoices specific to your Athlete. You can click on the column heading to sort the display by that column. You can also Edit, View, Copy, Send the Athlete Invoice or Delete from this tab.
- The Details tab displays the Athlete's Contact Info, Coach, Birthdate, Athlete Type, Time zone and more.
AthleteOne allows you to email your Athletes individually, in groups or all at once. Group emails send an individual email to each Athlete so that no other Athlete email addresses are shared.
- From the Contacts page, click the check box next to the Athlete you want to email then click the Email button at the top of the page OR click the Menu icon (≡) for the Athlete and select Email from the menu.
- Chose the Email Template you want to use then complete the Subject, Insert Field Variable (if needed) and Message text. Click the check box next to Send Me A Copy of This Message if you want to receive an email copy.
- Click the Send Email button to send.
- From the Contact page, click the check box next to the Athletes you want to email then click the Email button at the top of the page.
- Complete the email and click the Send Email button.
Archive and Restore Athletes
Archive Athletes who you aren't actively coaching so they no longer display in your list of Active Athletes. All the Athlete data is saved so that you can Restore that Athlete at a later time when she/he engages your coaching services again.Archive Athletes
- From the Contacts page, click the Menu icon (≡) on the far right for the Athlete you want to archive and select Archive from the menu.
- OR from the an individual Athlete page, click the Archive button at the top left of the page.
- From the Contacts page, use the filters on the left to find the Archived Athlete you want to Restore by filtering for the Status of Archived.
- Click the Menu icon (≡) on the far right for the Athlete you want to Restore and select Restore from the menu.
- OR select the Athlete to access their individual Athlete page then click the Restore button at the top left of the page.
You can easily export all of your Athletes from AthleteOne when you need to work with them in a separate file.
- From the Contacts page, click the Export button at the top left of the page.
- Now you can open or save the file where you want to work on it.