AthleteOne provides account owners with the ability to invite additional users to access their account. This allows other resources in your coaching business (assistant coaches, personal trainers, nutritionists, office manager, accountant, etc.) to view, manage and provide input. You determine the level of access for each user you invite based on the Permission you assign.
NOTE: The number of additional users permitted on your account is determined by the AthleteOne subscription plan you have purchased. Please see our Pricing page for details.
Managing Your Subscription for Additional Users
Go to the My Account > Subscription > Plan tab to manage your subscription plan.
- You will need to have an active subscription to our Pro Plan or Coaching Group Plan in order to invite additional users to your AthleteOne account.
- To change Plans, click on the radio button to select your billing preference for Bill Me Annually or Bill Me Monthly then click the Change button.
- You will see a dialog box asking you to confirm your choice. Click the Change button to confirm.
Inviting another User
When inviting another user to your Account, AthleteOne will send that user an email invitation on behalf of your Account. The user will be asked to click on a link in the email to accept your invitation.
- Navigate to the gear Menu in the upper right corner of any page and select My Account
- On the My Account page, click the Users tab then select Invitations on the left menu
- Click the Invite User button
- Enter the Email address of the user you want to invite to access your Account and select the Permission level you want to assign to that user
- Click the Save and Send Invite button to send the Account invitation email to the user
- Pending Invitations to users will now display on this page
Accepting the Invitation
Each user you invite to your Account will receive an email invitation from AthleteOne that includes your Company Name.
- The invited user will need to click on a link in the invitation email to accept the invitation to access your Account.
- The link will direct the user to the AthleteOne login page.
- If the user already has an AthleteOne Account, they can just enter their existing username and password to access your Account.
- If the user does not have an AthleteOne Account, they may click Sign Up to create an Account at this time.