Changing a User's PermissionChanging a user's permission will immediately give that user the level of account access for that permission.
- To change the Permission of the user visit the My Account > Users > Users tab.
- Find the user you want to change and click on their Menu icon (≡), then click Edit.
- Click the Permission drop-down menu to view available Permissions.
- Select the the new Permission you want to assign to the user and click Save.
Delete a User from Your AccountDeleting a user from your account will immediately remove all access for the user. Before a user can be deleted from an account, all of the athletes assigned to the user must be reassigned to another user on the account.
- To delete a user from your account, visit the My Account > Users > Users tab.
- Find the user you want to delete and click on their Menu icon (≡), then click Delete.
- The user will be immediately deleted from your account and will no longer be able to access your account.
See Also: Invite Users to Your Account, Manage User Permissions, Managing Multiple Accounts